Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I don't think there's anything wrong with New Year's Resolutions really, cliched as they are, we all need a little check-in time with ourselves. Here are a few of mine:

1) Conquer my fear of directing my own show in the Real World while staying true to myself and producing something I can be proud of.
2) Quontinue in my Quest for Qulosure, until such a thing happens or such a time arrives which makes me feel I have it.
3) Don't stop going to the gym, especially in January.
4) Eat breakfast! The purchase of veggie sausage patties from Trader Joe's ought to help facilitate this. Spend less money at Starbuck's and Dunkin' Donuts.
5) Give my time or money to something political, and make an informed choice for all votes.
6) Reach out to my brother-from-another-mother-but-also-kind-of-from-the-same-mother, Richard, who lives across the street.
7) Get back in touch with Kristen. I miss her ...
8) Learn how to meditate or do some yoga.
9) Stop Putting Things Off
10) Keep the above nine. ;)

What're yours?

No comments: